Do you want to ensure that your email lists are clean and verified? emailvalidation is flexible and reliable API that can help to take that burden away from you (and do a great job of it at the same time!)
Whether you are trying to validate a single email address, or an excel file containing thousands of addresses, emailvalidation can help. It’s packed with integrations, and is fully GDPR complaint as well.
Here’s a look at the tool, and how it might work for you.
What is emailvalidation?
emailvalidation is a tool that automates checking and validating contact information. Use it to validate new email lists and improve deliverability rates, check existing lists, and even integrate it using the REST-API so you always know new emails are validated.
emailvalidation is a free and reliable option to help you maximize the impact of your efforts with email addresses that are accurate and usable.
It’s an easy-to-use tool that works anywhere and is free for low-volume users.
The tool is built by Everapi, which you might know from some other API tools, such as phone number validation, numlookupapi, and currency validation, currencyapi.
Some of the world’s biggest brands are already using this tool to help keep their email data clean and verified.
The most valuable function of emailvalidation might be that you can check email addresses in real-time and in batches. Functionality is the same whether you have one email address or thousands.
Key features include:
- Validate any email address with 99% accuracy
- SMTP verification
- Email verification API
- Checks for typos and syntax errors
- Scalable and secure tool
- Can run multiple requests at the same time
- GDPR compliant tool, with EU-based servers
- Uptime of 99.99% throughout the last 12 months
- Multiple API keys available on paid plans
- HTTPS encryption
- Real-time MX record check
- Quality scoring on results
- Easy to customize or cancel plans
With multiple plans available – including a free option – there’s something for every email validation need so you can scale in the way that suits your business. They also offer a 20% discount on plans for annual billing.
- Free (best for individuals): Includes 150 email validations, 300 API requests, syntax and typo check, real-time MX record check, quality score, HTTPS encryption, and 10 concurrent requests
- Small ($9.99 per month): Designed for hobby projects, this plan includes 5,000 email validations, 10,000 API requests, catch-all detection, syntax and typo check, real-time MX record check, quality score, HTTPS encryption, and unlimited concurrent requests
- Medium ($34.99 per month): Designed for businesses, this best-selling plan includes 12,500 email validations, 25,000 API requests, catch-all detection, syntax and typo check, real-time MX record check, quality score, HTTPS encryption, unlimited concurrent requests, team management, and 2 API keys
- Large ($94.99 per month): Designed for large projects and businesses, this plan includes 50,000 email validations, 100,000 API requests, catch-all detection, syntax and typo check, real-time MX record check, quality score, HTTPS encryption, unlimited concurrent requests, team management, 5 API keys, and SLA
- Custom(pricing based on needs; contact for details): Includes custom features to meet your specific needs
Almost any company or business with an email list understands the value of having accurate email data. It can impact deliverability, keep messages out of spam folders, and ensure that your information gets to the right people.
emailvalidation is a free and reliable option to help you maximize the impact of your efforts with email addresses that are accurate and usable. Test it for free to see how it works and then sign up for the plan that fits your business.