As I reflect on 2022, I think back over a year of mixed blessings, and I’m so grateful for the WordPress Community who supported me through family loss, new ventures, and the things I’m always doing both in and outside of WordPress.
This year I:
- I completed my first year on the Post Status team! I love working in the community this way, helping tell your stories, helping post jobs, and being able to help you all make connections.
- I completed my first year on the StellarWP team! Again, working in our community is amazing. I get to post on different social accounts, connect people with support, and help users find the products that work for them (and they make it possible for me to contribute to the community in big ways.
- I served on the WCUS org team. You read my post 5 Days Without a Shower, so you know it wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows, but it was amazing, and the efforts within WordPress that have come from that post (and my experiences) will help the community going forward.
- I lost my dad this year, and the community (at StellarWP, Post Status, and the community as a whole) rallied around me with cards, DM’s, packages, phone calls, and more. If I could hug you all, I would!
- We had a Post Status member retreat in OKC. Meeting some of our agency owners was so amazing. What a huge braintrust we have in Post Status.
- We had an in-person huddle at WCUS and it was a blast! I loved getting to know you better.
- I started a podcast with the amazing, Kathy Zant, and together we hope to bring some sunshine and positivity into your week.
My wish for you in 2023 is continued health, happiness and prosperity. Connect with me on Post Status slack if there’s any way I can help you moving forward.
In the Spotlight
Post Status professional member, Seth Goldstein. Seth has been in the digital marketing and WordPress space for more than 15 years.
Weekly Member Huddles
We’re restructuring in 2023, so keep an eye out for news of upcoming Post Status events.