Glimmer is clean content focus Blogging Theme. It has Powerful admin panel, Intricate development and a pack of essential features really makes Glimmer to stand out. It supports all type of post format. It is simple and elegant. Glimmer is suitable for any kind of personal, travel, hobby, life style and tutorial blog etc. Installing and customizing this theme is very easy. All required informations are provided in documentation.
- HTML5 / CSS3 valid code
- Translation Ready
- SEO Friendly
- Cross-Browser Compatibility Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, IE9+
- 100% responsive
- Font Awesome Icons and Custom Icon (retina ready)
- Well commented and well structured coding
- Supported google fonts API
- SASS (CSS) file included
- Custom Image logo
- Retina ready logo image and 404 image
- Built with Bootstrap-3
- Unlimited Color
- Easy to customize
- Widget Ready
- Social share links
- Custom layout support (Sidebar left, sidebar right and full width)
- Show or hide Footer widget
- Google Map included
- Custom Favicon
- 10 Custom Widget
- 10 shortcode support (with Facebook and Twitter status)
- Supported Youtube, Vimeo, Soundcloud And self-hosted audio and video
- Contact form built with Contact Form 7 plugin
- All WordPress post format support
- Full support of Multilevel WordPress Menu.
- Author info box below each article
- Custom 404 error page.
- Custom search page
- Ready for latest version of WordPress.
- And more?
2.0 - 16/08/16 * Mega Menu Added * RTL Added * Masonry and Grid Added * Adsense Widget Ready * Some CSS Issues fix * Single and multiple mega menu added * Some functional issue fix * Customizer Ready * In footer added multiple widget section * Fixed Google Page Speed Issues * WPML Added * Dynamic Option added for single post and normal page * Added Sticky Post off on option * Post format icon off/on option added. * Featured Post Issues fixed 1.3 - 24/02/16 * Translation issue fixed. * Some CSS issue fixed. 1.2 - 08/01/16 * Color scheme issue * Some functional issue * Some CSS issue 1.1 - 21/12/15 * Color scheme issue * Featured post issue * Added dynamic some options * Header dynamic option fixed 1.0 - 1/12/15 * Initial Release
Sources and Credits
I’ve used the following images, icons or other files as listed.
WORDPRESS PLUGINS & LIBRARIES
- Redux Framework – https://github.com/ReduxFramework
- TGM-Plugin-Activation – https://github.com/thomasgriffin/TGM-Plugin-Activation
- CMB2 – https://github.com/WebDevStudios/CMB2
- bootstrap.js / bootstrap.min.js / Core Bootstrap 3 – http://www.getbootstrap.com
- owl.carousel.js – Item Slider Script – http://owlgraphic.com/owlcarousel/
- jQuery.appear.js – For jQuery appear – https://github.com/morr/jquery.appear
- Fitvids – For video – http://fitvidsjs.com/
- modernizr – for html5 and css3 – http://modernizr.com/
- SmoothScroll – https://github.com/galambalazs/smoothscroll
- Jquery – http://jquery.com/
- bootstrap.min.css – http://www.getbootstrap.com
- Jquery – http://jquery.com/
- FontAwesome Iconshttp://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/